Since 1928, The Concord Group Insurance Companies has been protecting the interests of residents and business owners throughout the New England region. The Concord Group is a well-established Property and Casualty Mutual Insurance Company located in Central New Hampshire with offices in Maine, Vermont and Massachusetts. We are an affiliate of the Auto-Owners Insurance Company, an A.M. Best A++ rated multi-line property and casualty mutual insurer with over 100 years of history, delivering outstanding customer service and exclusive commitment to Independent Insurance Agents. This position is located in Concord, NH.
The Marketing Specialist reports to the VP of Marketing & Sales and assists with the planning, implementation and administration of marketing programs. The position also works closely with members of the Marketing team and other Departments to assist with the development of corporate, educational, and various other marketing communications.
- Responsible for overall quality, design, writing, editing, and proofreading of Company publications, bulletins, and marketing material;
- Coordinate graphic arts and communications/collateral content with corporate marketing;
- Coordinate specific marketing programs;
- Collaborate with others to oversee brand awareness and marketing efforts;
- Work with other departments to create effective educational and promotional materials;
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies;
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
- BS/BA in Marketing, Communications or related discipline;
- Insurance experience a plus;
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role;
- Strong organization and prioritization skills;
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and web analysis tools;
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite) and applications (Web analytics, etc.);
- Well-organized and detail oriented;
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
The Concord Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Concord Group participates in E-Verify