Since 1928 Concord Group Insurance has been protecting the interests of residents and business owners. We are a well-established Property and Casualty Mutual Insurance Company located in Central New Hampshire with satellite claims offices in Maine and Vermont which takes great pride in our delivery of excellent customer service to our clients. We are currently seeking a Claims Manager for our claims office in Bow, New Hampshire.
This position is responsible for the leadership and management of the New Hampshire Claims Branch Office which presently services New Hampshire and Massachusetts policyholders. Primary responsibilities include planning, organization, development, leadership and control of the claims handling and support teams including personnel resources, business processes and associated technologies, and external vendor, agency, legal and community relationships. Generate monthly reports: analyzing claim data, evaluating performance and meeting claim objectives.
- Communicate the vision, strategy and goals of the Company to all Branch personnel
- Identify and, where possible, correct process, personnel and technology problems and deficiencies which limit and/or prevent meeting quality and customer service standards, goals, legal and regulatory statutes and other Company standards
- Maintain required staffing levels and competencies in claims handling and support teams
- Maintain an effective communications program within the Branch including recognition, reward, staff feedback and regular staff meetings
- Supervision, performance evaluation, coaching and career development
- Maintain Branch procedures, processes and staff development programs consistent with changes in legal policies, Company standards and new technologies
- Assist in the adjustment of claims referred for managerial action
- Other related duties as assigned
- Multi-line adjuster’s license as required in our operating territories
- 5+ years experience managing/supervising property and casualty claims personnel
- College degree preferred
- Knowledge of Company Claim operations and Company claim handling requirements
- Ability to meet continuing education requirements for licensing purposes
- Knowledge of policy contracts, insurance laws, regulations, and the legal environment in which we operate
- Proficient in PC Windows environment
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
The Concord Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Concord Group participates in E-Verify.