Since 1928 The Concord Group Insurance Company has been protecting the interests of residents and business owners throughout the region as a well-established Property and Casualty Mutual Insurance Company located in Central New Hampshire with offices in Maine, Vermont and Massachusetts. We are an affiliate of the Auto-Owners Insurance Company, an A.M. Best A++ rated multi-line property and casualty mutual insurer with over 100 years of history delivering outstanding customer service and exclusive commitment to Independent Insurance Agents. This position is located in Concord, NH.
Responsibilities include coding development of business applications and system integrations related to the insurance systems. System development includes analysis, technical design, coding, testing, and implementation. In addition, maintenance and support for production systems, as assigned.
These are the necessary skills required for this position:
- Microsoft Technologies as distributed application development with .NET Framework and C#.
- ADO.NET or Entity Framework, ASP.Net MVC or Web Forms, Web/WCF Services,
SQL Server 2008 – 2016, and SQL Stored Procedures.
- Visual Studio 2015 - 2017 and Team Foundation Server.
Skills a plus
- Minimum 3 yeara experience for coding and application development.
- BA/BS degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent experience required.
- Property and Casualty Insurance or Financial services knowledge preferred.
The Concord Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Concord Group participates in E-Verify.