Since 1928 The Concord Group Insurance Company has been protecting the interests of residents and business owners throughout the region as a well-established Property and Casualty Mutual Insurance Company located in Central New Hampshire with offices in Maine, Vermont and Massachusetts. We are an affiliate of the Auto-Owners Insurance Company, an A.M. Best A++ rated multi-line property and casualty mutual insurer with over 100 years of history delivering outstanding customer service and exclusive commitment to Independent Insurance Agents. This is an entry level position located at our offices in Bow, New Hampshire and is an excellent opportunity for a person willing to join our Operations Team.
Responsible for assisting the claims office’s servicing and processing of policyholder’s claims.
- Claims creation
- Answering calls on existing claims
- Scanning and indexing of claim file documentation
- Cover reception desk when necessary
- Assist the Operations Team with other duties assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent education
- General clerical skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proficient in PC Windows environment
- Accuracy in spelling and grammar
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Experience working in a paperless environment
The Concord Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Concord Group participates in E-Verify.