You appreciate value. That’s why you understand having the right amount of insurance is a smart investment. Consider these options to maximize the value of your insurance investment.
Click here for Ways to Save in Massachusetts.
MULTI-POLICY ACCOUNT CREDIT
If you insure your home or condo (including renters policy) and automobiles with us, you will get a Premium discount on both policies.
RENOVATED HOME CREDIT
If you have an older home and have updated the roof, plumbing, electrical system, heating, and cooling systems, you may be eligible for a reduction in Premium.
Tell us about your smoke detector, fire alarm, burglar alarm, fire extinguisher, and dead bolt locks and you will receive a Premium credit.
Concord Homeowners Enhancement Coverages (CHEC) is a special combination of coverages automatically included at no additional cost to every homeowner policy. Compare to your current insurance policy and make certain you have all the generous benefits that CHEC provides including:
- sewer and water backup protection
- refrigerated goods coverage
- mortgage renegotiation expense
- increased counterfeit money protection
- lock replacement coverage
- waiver of the policy deductible in the event of a major loss, and more.
Extra Security Protection Plus (ESP+) is a unique package of coverages offered at minimal cost to our policyholders. Some of the many benefits include:
- Personal Injury Protection
- Sewer and Water Backup Protection
- Extended Personal Property Limits
- Mortgage Renegotiation Expense Coverage
- Loss Assessment Coverage
- Lawn Tractor Coverage
- Credit/Debit Card Theft
- Damage to Other's Property
SAFE DRIVER CREDITS
One of the easiest ways to save on your auto insurance is to be a safe driver. If you have no accidents or violations, you may save as much as 15%-20% on your Premium.
If you insure more than one auto on a policy, each will get a discount.
GOOD STUDENT CREDIT
If the youthful automobile driver is a good student, the premium may be reduced.
DEFENSIVE DRIVER COURSE CREDIT
In some states, you may be able to refresh your driving skills and reduce your auto Premium by taking a defensive driver safety course. It will be worth your time and effort to save money.
Redi-Paycheck is a low cost plan to reimburse lost wages for the policyholder and each resident relative injured in an auto accident, regardless of fault. Quick and affordable, Redi-Paycheck can provide up to $15,000 for lost income.
Personal Auto Coverage Enhancements (PACE) is a free package of coverages added to every personal automobile policy. Some of the benefits you receive with PACE are:
- Expanded Loss Settlement - repair without Depreciation; replacement with a new car of the same model year or newer; payment of up to the manufacturer's suggested retail price; payment of 120% of the actual cash value of the car at the time of the accident.
- Coverage for Newly Acquired Automobiles
- Emergency Lodging and Meals
- Medical Payments Supplement
- Supplementary Payments
Personal Auto Coverage Enhancements + (PACE +) is a unique package of coverages offered at minimal cost to our policyholders.
- Glass waiver – no deductible in the event of a covered window glass loss
- Disappearing Collision Deductible – NH, VT
- Deductible Rewards – ME
- Air Bag Replacement
- Emergency Lodging & Meals
- Expanded Loss Settlement – up to 24 months after purchase - repair without Depreciation; replacement with a new car of the same model year or newer; payment of up to the manufacturer's suggested retail price; payment of 120% of the actual cash value of the car at the time of the accident.
YEAR OF CONSTRUCTION CREDIT
Based on the age of your home, you could receive up to a 20% credit.
Extra Security and Protection (ESP)is a special combination of coverages added to the homeowner policy at no extra cost to policyholders. Compare to your current insurance policy and make sure you have all the generous benefits that ESP provides, including: refrigerated goods coverage, mortgage renegotiation expense, increased counterfeit money protection, and lock replacement coverage.
HOMEOWNERS ADVANTAGE CREDITS (MASSACHUSETTS ONLY)
You may be eligible to receive Advantage credits if you...
- do not have a coal or wood stove
- do not have a swimming pool
- do not have pets
- renew your policy with us
AUTO ADVANTAGE CREDITS (MASSACHUSETTS ONLY)
Save up to 25% with our Auto Advantage Credits
- insure both your car and home with us
- insure more than one car with us
- pay in full
- no losses within 5 years
- renew your policy with us
- pay your Premium with EFT (electronic funds transfer)
- good student
- student away at school
- purchase a roadside assistance or auto club membership
Massachusetts policy contract provided by Green Mountain Insurance Company, Inc.