Since 1928 The Concord Group Insurance Company has been protecting the interests of residents and business owners. We are a well-established Property and Casualty Mutual Insurance Company located in Central New Hampshire with offices in Maine and Vermont and take great pride in our delivery of excellent customer service to our clients.
Responsibilities include coding development of insurance applications for data warehouse, data marts, and reporting. System development includes analysis, technical design, coding, testing, and implementation. In addition, maintenance and support for production systems, as assigned.
These are the necessary skills required for this position:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and higher: Experience maintaining complex database applications, ability to write and understand complex T-SQL queries, stored procedures, functions, views and triggers.
- Experience with SQL Server Management Studio and Visual Studio
- General database concepts and design to include data modeling
- Experience writing SSIS packages for data export and import
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SQL jobs and SQL mail for automated processing
- SQL scripts to deploy database system changes to environments
- Source code control system for check-in and check-out
Skills a plus
- SQL Server Analytical Services (SSAS)
- Team Foundation Server
- SQL partitioning
- Business intelligence experience for data analysis and reporting
- Hands on experience performance tuning database applications including indexing, with ability to interpret execution plans
- Microsoft Technologies as distributed application development
- Minimum 3 years of experience for coding and application development.
- BA/BS in computer science, information technology or equivalent experience required.
- Property and Casualty Insurance or Financial services knowledge preferred.
The Concord Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Concord Group participates in E-Verify.