Since 1928 The Concord Group Insurance Company has been protecting the interests of residents and business owners. We are a well-established Property and Casualty Mutual Insurance Company located in Central New Hampshire with offices in Maine and Vermont and take great pride in our delivery of excellent customer service to our clients.
Provide technical support to the financial reporting process including, but not limited to, investment accounting, preparation of accruals, expense analysis, and preparation of statutory financial statements.
- Reconcile reinsurance premium schedule for financial reporting.
- Prepare various financial reports, including statutory financial statements.
- Provide written analysis and develop insightful reports based on financial data.
- Research and comply with regulatory reporting guidelines.
- Support independent auditors and state examiners.
- Assist with the investment accounting process, along with the research and implementation of regulatory changes.
- Provide support for various accounting functions and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Management.
- 2-5 years relevant work experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in excel as well as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to apply sound judgement and reasoning skills.
- Identify discrepancies, with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
The Concord Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Concord Group participates in E-Verify.