Since 1928 The Concord Group Insurance Company has been protecting the interests of residents and business owners. We are a well-established Property and Casualty Mutual Insurance Company located in Central New Hampshire with offices in Maine and Vermont and take great pride in our delivery of excellent customer service to our clients.
Responsibilities include coding development of business applications and system integrations related to the insurance systems. System development includes analysis, technical design, coding, testing, and implementation. In addition, maintenance and support for production systems, as assigned.
These are the necessary skills required for this position:
- Microsoft Technologies as distributed application development with .NET Framework and C#.
- Visual Studio 2015 - 2017 and Team Foundation Server.
Skills a plus
- Minimum 1 year experience for coding and application development.
- Associate degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent experience required.
- Property and Casualty Insurance or Financial services knowledge preferred.
The Concord Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Concord Group participates in E-Verify.