Since 1928 The Concord Group Insurance Company has been protecting the interests of residents and business owners. We are a well-established Property and Casualty Mutual Insurance Company located in Central New Hampshire with offices in Maine and Vermont and take great pride in our delivery of excellent customer service to our clients.
Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries. Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions. Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Greet customers and visitors who come to the office.
- Handle average of 1200 telephone calls a month and any follow-up involved with these calls.
- Process customer payments in person and over phone.
- Process Insured and Agency correspondence.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent education required.
- Excellent telephone skills with a pleasant personable phone voice.
- Have a positive professional attitude.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team based environment.
- Must be available to work overtime if needed.
- Telephone/headset/voice mail.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of PC's and above average keyboard skills.
The Concord Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Concord Group Participates in E-verify.