Since 1928 The Concord Group Insurance Company has been protecting the interests of residents and business owners. We are a well-established Property and Casualty Mutual Insurance Company located in Central New Hampshire with offices in Maine and Vermont and take great pride in our delivery of excellent customer service to our clients. This position is located at our office at 1 Granite Place, Concord.
Responsible for preparing daily new business and endorsement reports, ordering/tracking receipt of commercial lines inspections, MVR ordering/review and setting follow-up as necessary, and other general clerical duties for the Underwriting Department.
- Order and tracking for Commercial lines inspections.
- Order MVR reports for new business and renewal review purposes.
- Preparing and distributing daily new business and endorsement reports.
- General clerical duties to include handling of mail, e-mails and telephone calls to agents.
- Back-up Underwriting assistant.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent education.
- 6 months Property and Casualty Insurance experience preferred.
- Above average typing skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent writen and verbal communication skills.
The Concord Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Concord Group participates in E-Verify.