Since 1928 The Concord Group Insurance Company has been protecting the interests of residents and business owners. We are a well-established Property and Casualty Mutual Insurance Company located in Central New Hampshire with offices in Maine and Vermont and take great pride in our delivery of excellent customer service to our clients.
Responsible for handling all aspects associated with processing the daily deposit and will assign other responsibilities based on performance and skill levels as training and preparation to assume positions of greater responsibility within the department.
- Daily deposit processing, including but not limited to, reviewing checks and remittance stubs, entering payments through the remittance processor, encoding, manual entry of premium payments.
- Work closely with other departments to resolve payment discrepancies and bank corrections.
- Complete manual deposit entry and resolve Corporate Unapplied payments.
- Balance accounting reports.
- Assist with opening mail.
- Process EFT files and assist with managing EFT forms.
- Reconcile, build and submit Positive Pay files to the bank.
- Process void and stop payment requests.
- Organize and process various deposits.
- Verify and mail accounts payable checks, and file invoices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience, will train the right candidate.
Associate's degree in Accounting/Business preferred.
- Working knowledge of PC's, Excel, and average keyboard skills.
- Working kwowledge of an automated financial management system.
- Well organized, able to multi-task, and detail oriented.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical skills.
The Concord Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Concord Group participates in E-Verify.