Since 1928 The Concord Group Insurance Company has been protecting the interests of residents and business owners. We are a well-established Property and Casualty Mutual Insurance Company located in Central New Hampshire with offices in Maine and Vermont and take great pride in our delivery of excellent customer service to our clients.
Rate Analyst will have various responsibilities related to pricing and product analysis; this includes assisting in rate reviews, ad hoc reports and analysis, aggregate loss reserve analysis, filing preparation / follow-up.
- Prepare supporting data and analysis for rate review process, including rate indications and ad hoc reports.
- Produce final rate change programming documents and maintain historical rate information.
- Prepare rate, rule and form filings for submission to state insurance departments.
- Test programmed changes within Model Office and interact with IS on issue resolution.
- Research and help resolve Production rating issues.
- Assist with product analysis and development to facilitate growth and profit including market research, competitor analysis, regulatory compliance. Assist other departments as needed.
- Maintain databases and management reports used for analysis.
- Assist with aggregate loss and loss adjustment expense reserve analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in actuarial science, mathematics, statistics, business or economics.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and mathematical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), and ability to learn new technologies.
- Pursuit of actuarial exams, CPCU exams or other industry designations a plus.
The Concord Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Concord Group Participates in E-verify.