Since 1928 The Concord Group Insurance Company has been protecting the interests of residents and business owners. We are a well-established Property and Casualty Mutual Insurance Company located in Central New Hampshire with offices in Maine and Vermont and take great pride in our delivery of excellent customer service to our clients.
Responsible for servicing Agents and Insureds with information relating to policies including, but not limited to, bills, payments, coverage information, etc.
- Handle average of 800–900 customer service telephone calls a month and any follow-up involved with these calls.
- Handle Customer Service "chats", emails, and telephone calls as well as policy documentation.
- Perform policy audit breakdowns for agents and insureds.
- Process Insured and Agency correspondence.
- Rotating back-up for Switchboard Operator/Front Receptionist for breaks, vacations, and overflow.
- May assist customers who come into the front office.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and skills:
- College Degree or equivalent skills and experience preferred.
- Ability to obtain P & C License or Certificate in General Insurance.
- Excellent telephone skills with a pleasant and personable phone voice.
- Have a positive professional attitude.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team based environment.
- Must be available to work overtime if needed.
- Telephone/headset/voice mail.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of PC’s and above average keyboard skills.
The Concord Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Concord Group participates in E-Verify.