Since 1928 The Concord Group Insurance Company has been protecting the interests of residents and business owners. We are a well-established Property and Casualty Mutual Insurance Company located in Central New Hampshire with offices in Maine and Vermont and take great pride in our delivery of excellent customer service to our clients. The territory is Southern Maine and the NH seacoast.
This position involves the inspection and evaluation of damages to autos.
- Inspect autos, photograph damages and write appraisals as assigned
- Review estimates and write desk reviews as assigned
- Handle supplements for hidden damage and/or parts price increases
- Provide an estimated salvage value on Total Loss vehicles
- Assist Adjusters with problem physical damage claims
- Other related duties as assigned by supervisor
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years experience writing auto appraisals
- Knowledge of auto body repairs and auto mechanics
- Excellent understanding and skill level of claim handling and customer service
- Proficient in PC Windows environment
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
Equipment and Skills:
- Automated Claims Management System
- Must be able to travel in all weather conditions
- Must be able to crawl in and around autos
- Calculator/ Smart phone/voice mail/call processing
- Digital camera
- Email – in accordance with CGI’s policies
- Internet - in accordance with CGI’s policies
- Manuals/Software (NADA guides, CCC estimating system, etc.)
The Concord Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Concord Group participates in E-Verify.